Below you can find some feeds from PsychCentral. This information is pulled from their website, and is updated daily as more articles are created.
- Is It Important to Say “Please” and “Thank You” to Your Partner?
- COVID-19 and Touch Deprivation
- Healing the Wounds of Betrayal
- It’s Probably Time to Switch to Telehealth with Your Therapist
- How the Coronavirus Helps Us Understand the Buddhist View of Our Interdependence
Parenting & Children
- Is There a Positive Side to the Coronavirus Disaster?The Gift of Hardship and Disappointment for Children
- On Adoptive Parenting: A Mother Gets It Right the Second Time Around
- Anorexic and Pregnant
- 5 Ways to Help Your Child Who Self-Injures
- Easing the Fears of Children
- How the Coronavirus Affects People with Health Anxiety
- Psychology Around the Net: February 8, 2020
- Psychology Around the Net: December 14, 2019
- Ruminations and Worrying Ruining Your Day?
- Relationship OCD? ACT’s Cognitive Defusion Skills Can Help!
- 5 Truths Survivors of Suicide Loss Need to Know Right Now
- Remembering Amy Bleuel in the Mental Health Community
- Ways to Overcome the Emotional Effects of Social Distancing
- Podcast: I Fear My Spouse Will Abandon Me
- Psychology Around the Net: February 29, 2020